I met with Tim today to talk about some web stuff -
He wasn't sure about hosting, but said he'd look into things. - maybe amazon web services is a good idea, and at the very least a domain name is something I should definitely get
I asked about my choice section, wanting the next part to only show up after all three quests have been read, and he said to look into session storage or local storage - which is helpful! That was the main thing I wanted to know about. I'll do more research on that soon.
I also asked his opinion on a few other things: whether I should make my text bubbles actual text, or just in the image and about the landscape/portrait thing.
He thought that is possible, I should definitely try to make my speech bubbles actual text, for acessibility, etc reasons. I definitely do want to try that, I'm just unsure about the text going outside of the bubbles, especially with responsiveness. I'll have to test things.
No comments:
Post a Comment