Thursday, 23 August 2018

Page 2 - semi finished version for supercrit

I wanted to have a full finished page for supercrit - and I did page 2 since it's the shortest and near the beginning of the story. 


I also spent a lot of time trying to get the code to work properly and efficiently, on both mobile and desktop.

there are still issues, but it works better than my last prototype, I think.


Here is the online version






- I made this big bit of shading to fill in gaps of sketches digitally rather than having to do it everywhere in the background (like below)









The final thing as an image:



I also added some little eyes in the background of the first panel, which disappear when you hover over them (or tap on mobile) which I think is a really effective thing for something so simple? Though of course should only be in specific places so as to not distract from the story..


No comments:

Post a Comment