I'm still not sure on the exact series of events for the climax of the story - but I do have the part leading up to it, so I made that into thumbnails:
(from here on I'm not sure)
This'll probably lead to the next page.
I went though the quests doing some rough thumbnails on A3 paper again, and doing just the start of that visually gave me some ideas on how to finish it.
- I ended up doing random sections on the side, as I wasn't sure how to arrange them exactly
I then put those together digitially - with a few points I'm not sure about, but I forced myself to have them to Some Kind of finished level by tonight, so I can show people the story in its' entirety with just a few messy bits, because feedback on a half finished thing is better than no feedback on nothing.
the second half is vague -
I also did a possible version of the last page.












No comments:
Post a Comment