It's just a case of putting the position to relative, then adjusting the padding to the text sits in the right part of the bubble, and the top and left so the bubble is in the right place in relation to the panel it's on. It's going to be very tedious to do this for every bubble though......
Laya Mutton Rogers Major project process blog, from both semesters. The tags primary, secondary and discussion are from semester 1 research project only. Artist model refers to both art style and code examples
Tags
- 453 (60)
- artist model (32)
- concept art (31)
- production (28)
- code testing (24)
- secondary (19)
- audience testing (17)
- discussion (15)
- thumbnails (14)
- primary (10)
- crit moments (8)
- ADD TO (3)
Wednesday, 15 August 2018
Speech bubbles
I had a quick play to see if I could get speech bubbles with embedded text rather than in the images, in a way that won't move out of place no matter how you change the screen dimensions, and I think I figured it out! I put it on this page.
Labels:
code testing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment