Started a document of all the possible info to have on the about page/s of the comic website - here. I want to have info about the story, myself, a little blurb about the why I made it (major project/research stuff), links to all the code/plugins I used, and thanks.
I also started doing the pencils of various panels - most of page one, the background on page 5, and a few just-character panels from page 3 & 4. Will scan tonight.
I also put page 5 as it is online on tumblr - to test it actually online, and on mobile. Had to fix a few code things....will need to test on more devices. I'm hoping to get the full prototype with all the javascript online again - I can't do that on tumblr without individually uploading every image/changing the links. I tried github pages, but none of the javascript works.... am going to ask Tim about that next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment