I didn't get as much done over the break as I wanted to. I did make a 'full' prototype of the comic - but it's more like a first pass than a fully working and polished one. it's still definitely a lot of the major structural work done, though. Almost all of the panels are individual panels now, and I added in most of the text bubbles and animated/scrollmagic elements.
The text bubbles was something that took a lot of time, because I had to individually set the left/top margins for each one to get it in place.
I made sure to test it on desktop and mobile (chrometools mobile view) so things work both ways, and quite a few of the scrollmagic elements do need to have separate javascript for different device dimensions.
I didn't take screenshots, annotate what I've been doing etc because I just wanted to get it done and not waste that time, so what I've done is made a screenrecord here of me going through it and talking about what I've done/why/changes I've made/things I want to change in the future.
part 1
part 2
No comments:
Post a Comment