Saturday, 29 September 2018

Looking into Particles

In thinking of what other things I could add, as well as after my conversation with Tim, I've looked into particles a bit. I don't think I'll have time to really get into it, unless I find code for something existing that I can put straight into my comic, but I'm definitely interested.....

particles.js could be really cool as some subtle floating magic stuff, though I'll need to decide on the right scene for that. perhaps the end of page one, or when the fey appear... It could also just be in the background of the home page.

This is really cool - I would love if I could find a way to adapt it to something slower and subtler to grow over the title/logo on the home page slowly - though I don't think I have enough time to play around with it.


A few articles with some cool random particle examples:

one / two

a tutorial / another one / another (what I used)



not particles, but an interesting masking thing

No comments:

Post a Comment