Tuesday, 18 September 2018

Meeting with Caroline

I met with Caroline today to go over my thumbnails. First she read through the whole thing and I observed, seeing how she read things, any navigation or reading issues, and then we went back through it and discussed things in more detail. I had all my thumbnails printed out and annotated.

I noticed in some places she scrolled quite fast and missed some of the animations, so I've spaced them out vertically a bit more.

Notes: pacing overall needs work. What places can I cut down, what panels are unnecessary? We talked about specifics.

Page one could be a little more better continuity-wise between panels, eg keeping her hand on her face, or the way she's sitting up. The expression of the first panel, too.
We also talked about smoothing the transition to the last scrolling panel and how I could do that - by starting it with a frame and  expanding it out a bit (like I've done here) or maybe making the panels above overlap it a bit....
She had a few suggestions for dialogue changing too.

Notes:



No comments:

Post a Comment