Saturday, 29 September 2018

Code: adding about page and menu

I added an about page - unsure if the content will be exactly like this, but I wanted to at least get the layout there. It will probably have a background/title matching the home page. unsure about the menu under the title there.

I also added particles! it may be a little distracting, especially with a background image, so I may remove them. but I think it's interesting at the moment.


I also added a little menu on every page. I'm not sure about the question mark - but I want it to be something simple like that. I started off with a circle button but that looked strange, and at least a ? is a little more obvious in terms of if someone's looking for help/more info.

You click and the menu appears, I made sure it works in mobile too. It's fixed in the top right corner.

There's a home button to go back to the start, about to get to the about page, and arrows back and next. Part of the reason I added this is because in some devices (ipad on landscape) the next button doesn't show up on a couple of pages....so this is here as a way for people to navigate still. I am still working on fixing some of the device issues, but I think it's still good to have this just in case. It's also somewhere to have the link to the about page, since that's not anywhere else.




No comments:

Post a Comment