Wednesday, 19 September 2018

Talking to Donald

Talked to Donald today.

We mostly just went through the comic, I picked up some more issues, both technically and usability-wise.

We talked about my art style and how long it might take me - I need to figure that out.


For some reason on one page the font didn't load, which threw the speech bubbles out of place. I need to look at choosing a default fallback font that as similarly sized as possible.

With the arrows, now that I have the next button visible but disabled it was more obvious, but it still took him a second to get. This will probably be more obvious to my target audience, but I think I'll change the text bubble to say "which quest shall we do.." rather than "which one.." , which will probably clear some hesitation?

Notes:


No comments:

Post a Comment