- Fix up art, any rushed details
- Add some gifs/subtle animation in a few places that I didn't get time to do
- Create promo images/posters for social media
- Make a version of the first page to put on Tapastic/Tumblr
- More detailed audience testing of both story and technically (I made a google doc with some specific questions + the script for people to comment on things when I do this testing)
- Try to make a print version of the first page, as a zine to sell at zinefest and direct people to the comic online
- Edit the responsive design a bit to be suited to the large iMac screen that it'll be shown on during Exposure. I'll try to make this part of the online version, but if I can't get that to work I'll edit the main version and run that locally off the mac it's showing on.
Laya Mutton Rogers Major project process blog, from both semesters. The tags primary, secondary and discussion are from semester 1 research project only. Artist model refers to both art style and code examples
Tags
- 453 (60)
- artist model (32)
- concept art (31)
- production (28)
- code testing (24)
- secondary (19)
- audience testing (17)
- discussion (15)
- thumbnails (14)
- primary (10)
- crit moments (8)
- ADD TO (3)
Thursday, 25 October 2018
To do before Exposure/release
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment