Monday, 15 October 2018

Home page design

Am happy with page 7's colour scheme and think that it makes a good home/title page palette, so did this draft of the composition of it. I will also probably be using this for banners, business cards, etc...

based on these sketches (left, the right are poster/promo ideas)

I used these CSP brushes, just for the rough idea, I will be drawing it myself. 
(Those brushes are free open licence though, and I could have totally used them a few months ago...)


This is what it looks like on laptop and mobile view:




Title drawings that I've scanned and will edit, and decide what to use....I've tried quite a few fonts but they just don't have the right feel, so I think something hand drawn is the way to go.


Drew and coloured the final piece:




I then made the titles into separate files and tested colours:



















Then I had trouble putting the image in the html - it threw off the full background. I then decided to make it an svg file. This also means I can change the colour easily! I just need to decide one.


Also a card design


or possibly an orange version...




No comments:

Post a Comment