VCD Research & Development

Laya Mutton Rogers Major project process blog, from both semesters. The tags primary, secondary and discussion are from semester 1 research project only. Artist model refers to both art style and code examples

Tags

  • 453 (60)
  • artist model (32)
  • concept art (31)
  • production (28)
  • code testing (24)
  • secondary (19)
  • audience testing (17)
  • discussion (15)
  • thumbnails (14)
  • primary (10)
  • crit moments (8)
  • ADD TO (3)

Wednesday, 24 October 2018

Today I compressed all my image files and uploaded to github (as this is time consuming and not something I needed to do before hand-in, I didn't change any of the actual comic)
Posted by lmr at 23:12
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2018 (207)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (23)
      • Fix ups
      • To do before Exposure/release
      • Today I compressed all my image files and uploaded...
      • Tuesday - final details
      • Production
      • Page 9 colouring
      • Friday
      • Thursday
      • Beast Quest colouring
      • Home page design
      • Page 7 rough colours
      • Page 4 colouring
      • Colouring plan: Finish page 1 Rough colours on ...
      • Class checked on macs, there's a few things that ...
      • Progress
      • Domain name
      • Tanya asked me to talk to the 3rd year Sequential ...
      • Finished all the lines! aside from 1 or 2 I forgot...
      • Meeting with Caroline
      • Audience testing
      • Weeds quest lines, testing on mac
      • Beast quest lines - drawing, references
      • Page 7 recomposing
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (44)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (30)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.