- Finish page 1
- Rough colours on page 3
- Rough page 4
- Page 7 - this has a colour scheme (I think) that I've already figured out, and think I want to use for the home page... which I need to do asap
- Beast quest - this is the longest and has a lot of things I want to show off
- Weeds quest - at least up until the cleaning part. I also have this colour scheme mostly sorted.
- Page 9
- page 8 (this is already roughly coloured
- flower quest
Laya Mutton Rogers Major project process blog, from both semesters. The tags primary, secondary and discussion are from semester 1 research project only. Artist model refers to both art style and code examples
Tags
- 453 (60)
- artist model (32)
- concept art (31)
- production (28)
- code testing (24)
- secondary (19)
- audience testing (17)
- discussion (15)
- thumbnails (14)
- primary (10)
- crit moments (8)
- ADD TO (3)
Friday, 12 October 2018
Colouring plan:
Labels:
production
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment