Tuesday, 27 March 2018

-testing out a new parallax thing, more simple and uses the entire screen.
-I made a simple version of a possible transition page for my comic. I've found that putting the 'sketch' straight into the parallax is easier to get things to line up than the way I did with my other parallax test initially.








-and now seeing if I can upload this into a tumblr  custom page to host it, as I want to do because I hope to use this as an actual page in my comic. I couldn't get the parallax to work, but eventually realised because I had the javascript links after the place where it calls for it. The page is here! and still a work in progress at this point



some good links to help with code stuff I came across on tumblr:
http://watercolourfey.tumblr.com/private/172822747982/tumblr_o8u8dnqUQe1ujcqse


https://www.pitiya.com/add-custom-css-javascript-code-to-tumblr-blog.html

https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/integrate-static-html-wordpress/


No comments:

Post a Comment