The fact that the episodes are fairly long, and take at least a few minutes to read, means that you get much more engaged in reading it, rather than just reading a single page as it comes out each week, like many webcomics (including my own).
/////
(I've come back and added this video after I did it for Circuits and Veins, as it's much more effective in showing the comic aside from going to the link yourself - and I just recently got a smartphone which allows me to do this (and also read them on mobile in the first place))
Another nice thing, which sites like webtoon and tapastic allow, is to add background music. This has the potential to be annoying if people add any random thing, but Ari composes her own music for each episode, which adds to the mood. (i forgot to unmute it for the above video, but it's on the one below
Her other comic, which just started, is called Aerial Magic and is very similar, stylisticly and technically, and just as good so far
No comments:
Post a Comment