Laya Mutton Rogers Major project process blog, from both semesters. The tags primary, secondary and discussion are from semester 1 research project only. Artist model refers to both art style and code examples
Tags
- 453 (60)
- artist model (32)
- concept art (31)
- production (28)
- code testing (24)
- secondary (19)
- audience testing (17)
- discussion (15)
- thumbnails (14)
- primary (10)
- crit moments (8)
- ADD TO (3)
Monday, 5 March 2018
Researching
I've started looking into how to make parallax comics, specifically with The Hobo Lobo of Hamelin since the person who made that has a tutorial/downloadable demo here. I don't really understand all the javascript in it so I've started doing a javascript tutorial on Lynda. The demo files do more or less work though, so I'm figuring out all the pieces so I can add some images into it to test it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment