I've been slowly working on this.
The idea is for it to be a transition between these two pages:
Which I would have liked to have had a little more 'walking time' in between, but it would've meant a whole extra spread, because the one on the right is a spread and I wanted to keep it like that. It's also in a part of the story which is more fast paced and I didn't want a bunch of extra stuff in there. - But, the parallax works really well for a bit of walking through the forest, a transition from the darker part to the bright Seelie Court, and as something that's a little nonlinear (because faerie forests are confusing) and also I can hide things behind other things (like faeries watching them from behind trees)
Here's the individual layers:
I'm also hosting these on my website because the files are too big for tumblr or dropbox, and end up pixellated. When I do the final I'll make the files as small as I can while keeping the quality, because they take a long time to load at the moment,...





No comments:
Post a Comment