in terms of my timeline......
2: I ended up doing all my little paper plane javascript things, which was more important than making it into a comic specifically (it was about learning those things) so that's done. I also eventually fixed the eyes comic.
I didn't get to talk to tanya until a week or two after that, but that was because of our schedules
3: I did a little bit of the research and script writing, but was a bit behind on that because of the above situation with discussing plot
4: I collected images of art styles and moodboard stuff. I didn't do much of my own concept art, though.
I hadn't really done enough script by this point, however I did get a few people from twitter to take a look at my ideas so far; which is testing it with readers in a way? The intention was to get people's opinions, so I did do that
5: I didn't do too much research on hosting strategies - because from what I found there aren't that many options out there aside from what I already knew of. I made the decision to host it free on tumblr initially, and perhaps when it's finished I could move it somewhere more permanent.
I did some character designing, though not as much as I had wanted to have done at this point.
6 (and start of week 1): I finalised my script for the most part - I will still need to test it with some more people. but that's something I can do as time goes on.
I did a little bit more concept art, as well as some initial thumbnails/paper prototyping.
So overall I didn't do as much of some things as I wanted, but I did at least some of all of it, and I'm pretty happy with the point I'm at now.
No comments:
Post a Comment