Sunday, 29 July 2018

Kochab

A comic I read tonight - Kochab.  It's "a YA fantasy comic about two girls lost in a pile of ruins under the woods, inspired by various myths and fairytales. The story follows Sonya, a lost skier trying to survive a snowy wilderness and find her way back to her village, and Kyra - a fire spirit trying to fix the home that she’s let fall apart around her."

It has really lovely art - actually a kind of similar style to what I'm thinking of? messy and natural looking, lots of plants. It also uses gifs in places!
[Chapter 0] [Chapter 1] [Chapter 2]
Page 14![Chapter 0] [Chapter 1] [Chapter 2]
Page 22 - that’s the last of this chapter!
I’m going to be spending the rest of December writing & thumbnailing the next chapter in between work - January’s a busy time, but I’ll aim to start posting Chapter 3...[Chapter 0] [Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3!]
Super excited to finally start posting this chapter!
This is the longest one so far, so I’ll aim to update it Tuesdays & Fridays until this fall!!Page 17 !Page 19! Pretty happy with this one :>Page 34![Chapter 0] [Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3]
Page 79 !![Chapter 0] [Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3]
Page 88!

No comments:

Post a Comment